We are now offering a FREE Corrective Exercise Assessment. Please contact us today to schedule an assessment with Rolando. During the initial assessment, Rolando can determine if there are any items that need to be addressed and can make recommendations to remedy. If you would like to continue on a systematic process with Rolando he can work with you to schedule a program and cost to continue working with him.
Rolando graduated from Baylor Unversity in 2009 with a BS in Education-Exercise Physiology. Below is a quick list of Rolando's background, experience and areas of expertise.
- Certified through The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) - Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Weight Loss Specialist
- Grew up as an endurance athlete playing soccer and running track & cross country
- Has experience training athletes at the High Intensity Training Center in Austin,Tx
- Personal training experience for 6+ years
- Recently worked in a clinical fitness setting at a local hospital in San Antonio.
- Worked with weight loss clients, bariatric patients, employee health & wellness, seniors, and special populations.
- Areas of specialty include training for weight loss, endurance training, working with seniors and special populations.
- Favorite Revolucion juice = Focus (coconut water and carrot) love the hydrating qualities of the coconut water with electrolytes and also the many health benefits of the carrot