Below are the details for tomorrow mornings run from Yanaguana at the Hemisfair starting at 8:30am.
The run will be a social run available for runners of all levels. We'll run an out & back route along the Riverwalk and runners are welcome to turn around at any point based on their fitness level.
The entire out & back run is ~3 - 3.2 miles.
- We'll start at Yanguana Garden and run on Cesar Chavez to access the Riverwalk
- After accessing the Riverwalk off of Cesar Chavez we will run South towards Blue Star
- After about 1/2 a mile we will cross over on Arsenal Bridge to access the other side of the Riverwalk continuing to run towards Blue Star
- Shortly after running past Blue Star we will follow another bridge to pass back over the Riverwalk and continue following the path South, away from Downtown / Blue Star
- Once you cross under the rail road track there will be a slight uphill ending at Lone Star Blvd.
- This is the turn around point.
- Here we will turn around and run back the exact same way.